[frgeek-michiana] Re: Need help recycling Saturday morning

  • From: Tony Germano <tony_germano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:44:33 -0400

I'm reluctant to make any promises about being up that early on a Saturday, but
I'll try to be there. If anyone has a spare pair of workgloves I could use it
would be much appreciated.

________________________________
> From: tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Need help recycling Saturday morning
> Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 15:04:45 -0400

> Dale and I are going to recycle steel on Saturday morning at
> 8:00 AM. Since FGM doesn’t have a fork lift, Dale and I will manually
> move (throw) 4 gaylords of steel into his trailer one piece at a time. If
> anyone can help, we will much appreciate it.
>

> Tom

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1**
 This list is PUBLICLY archived. **