[frgeek-michiana] Many thanks for the VAD

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Free Geek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:53:23 -0500

1) Many thanks goes to all the volunteers to whom which Free Geek Michiana would not exist! A humble thank you to all..

2) A special thanks to our chefs this evening Chuq and Christina. The wings were good! Thanks to their efforts, the volunteer appreciation dinner as a success.

3) A suggestion was made for next year to have a 'pot luck' style dinner w/ FGM suppling the meat and everyone bringing a side dish.Of course we have plenty of time to plan it for next year but I think it's a good idea...

Again, many thanks for all for the success FGM is!

Richard "Goose" Zimmerman
Board of Director, FGM

--
Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit