[frgeek-michiana] LTSP / Vector Server test

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Free Geek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:09:24 -0500

I wish I has better information on the test...

1. All the lack of sleep has caught up with me.... Lot's of sleeping equals not so much work getting done.

2. LTSP install attempt one. Being the first attempt happened before all the sleeping kicked in, I seriously botched the base Debian install. I can't even figure out what I did to mess it up but wanted to the learning experience so I attempted to save it. I did succeed but bad nic's got in the way further hindering progress.

3. With the above events I've blown away the drive and started all over.

More later...

  Goose

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>