[frgeek-michiana] K12LTSP now official Fedora project

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:19:09 -0500

http://www.linux.com/feature/154788

I (and others) encouraged both K12LTSP and the LTSP projects to generalize their code to integrate with any distro. The project leaders eventually saw the wisdom of that and began the rewrite. As a result, Ubuntu integrated LTSP into Edubuntu.

Now Fedora has adopted K12LTSP, and Fedora is the official home of K12LTSP. I wonder if the integration into other distros will lag or improve now that RedHat/Fedora are the main developers of K12LTSP?