[frgeek-michiana] Indy Video connector (was Font size)

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:31:48 -0500

You get the credit for actually finding it.

BTW, I just discovered that my hunch about my Sony CPD-100ES monitor is correct. It will support sync on green so I can get away with buying a $18.50 3W13 to H?-15 adapter!

I'm at the office, on the Indy, is that a 13W3 Male or Female connector?

If memory serves, if the Indy has the pin outs then that's the male side, right?

Found an adapter for $17.99! (13W3 Female to HD-15 Male)

Goose

Jay Schlatter wrote:

Yup!
/usr/X11R6/share/icewm/themes/xp-new/default.theme
It is another "preferences" file like in your $HOME/.icewm/preferences and takes precedence over that file.
I just changed the font calls in that file in the same way and it works fine.
Thanks,
O. Jay Schlatter
Technology Director
Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc. <http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>