[frgeek-michiana] Re: Good news

  • From: "Rick L. Tribble" <rtribble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 20:39:23 -0500

Don't put too much faith in job postings.

Lots of the best jobs are never advertised.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2008, at 19:44, "Chuq Jackels" <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good news for me!! I will be attending class full time (online) starting in January at Ivy Tech for my Associates degree. I thought long and hard and looked around the area and came to the conclusion that programming was going
to be my better route to take over networking. I haven't seen any job
postings for a CCNA but as far as programming goes I see all kinds of
postings for that! Not to mention the contract gigs you can pick up on the
side.

Now for the not so great news, I had to take my daughter to the dr. today she has pink eye once again! But luckily it had just started yesterday and we have started her medicine so she will be better. But it is a PITA to get
a 4 year old to take eye drops!!

Ok well I will see Kevin tomorrow morning and am looking forward to the Perley Class tomorrow. BTW the CD did burn the only problem was the video wasn't recognized but no problem there as I will download it myself tonight
so there will not be any problems.

One more thing with the projector does it have all of the cables needed to hookup it up to my laptop ( I do have vga out and s-video out as well) Or do
I need to bring a vga or s-video cable with me?

Thanks
Chuq

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.