[frgeek-michiana] [Fwd: FREE GEEK Michiana: Greetings from Free Geek Vancouver]

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:15:47 -0400

fyi

Tom
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Jordan Eunson <jordan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 02:05:31 -0400
This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.freegeekmichiana.org/ from:
Jordan Eunson <jordan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

HI!

I'm the systems administrator up here at Free Geek Vancouver. I'm just letting
all the other free geeks know about what were doing with our internal
infrastructure. I currently have a series going on at my blog
www.jordaneunson.com. It goes over our new rack, hardware and LTSP setup as
well lots of great photos. If you can please spread this though your community
of volunteers and staff and see if we can start to grow a Free Geek network
globally!

Cheers.
Jordan Eunson
Sysadmin - Free Geek Vancouver