[frgeek-michiana] FreeBox contract

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:32:02 -0500

What do you think of requiring FreeBox recipients to sign a contract such as this?

Tom

FreeBox Contract

Free Geek Michiana grants ownership of this FreeBox computer system. By accepting this FreeBox I agree to the following conditions:

1. When I am done using this FreeBox, I will return it to FGM so that another person or family may use it. I will not sell it.

2. I will actively use my FreeBox. I will not put my FreeBox in a closet, basement or garage and let it sit idle.

3. I will return broken components of my FreeBox computer system to FGM for proper recycling or disposal. I will not put my FreeBox or any part of it in the trash.

4. I will advocate for Free Geek Michiana, Free Software and Open Source Software in my community.

Recipient signature:

FGM staff signature: