[frgeek-michiana] FreeBox QA checklist

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:57:28 -0500

Here is a draft QA checklist. The Vector Linux checklist should be nearly identical. I started with Puppy because it will have dialup modem support first.

- What is the lowest CPU limit for PL to run well?
- Will we install modems and NICs in all FreeBoxes? Or, do recipients pay for them or earn them volunteering? We can meet our mission either way. Although I imagine advantages both ways, I favor not including modems and NICs which are subsequently unused. We don't have an unlimited supply of either. - We need cleaning supplies and a portable electric air compressor at the warehouse.
- We need several El Cheapo usb pen drives for test mounting usb devices.

Please comment on the checklist.

Final Inspection - Puppy Linux

Serial Num.: ____________________________

   *