[frgeek-michiana] Re: Device inventory software

  • From: Tony Germano <tony_germano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:46:09 -0500

I haven't used it before, but NSSI is supposed to be pretty good, and it was
just updated within the past couple months.

http://www.navsoft.cz/products.htm

It's a DOS program. I think you can either throw it on a FreeDOS boot floppy,
or it is readily available on the ultimate boot cd.

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

I used to use AIDA16, which is also on the ultimate boot cd, but it is no
longer being maintained.

Tony

Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 11:30:33 -0500
From: mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: Device inventory software

There may be better software out there, slinkydetect is fairly old (2003). I
haven't found it yet though.

Mike