[frgeek-michiana] Compaq Prolient Server results

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Free Geek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:19:19 -0500

OK, I stripped the usable stuff out of the server and took the caucus to the warehouse. There is 512 MB of ECC ram in a bag tapped with electrical tape. Compaq specific. Also, I also happen to deman a another computer tonight that had a usable AHA-2940UW controller. So per the Compaq donors request, I am completing his request to erase the drives. The drives are being DOD-short times 10 rounds as I type this. By the time I get up in the am, the first set of drives will be done. I've got a second set to do in the am.

Goose

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>