[frgeek-michiana] Re: CSSAAM Meeting, June 4, 2003

  • From: Richard Seymour <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 11:25:03 -0700

Tom Brown wrote:

CSSAAM Meeting, June 4, 2003

:: The Lundgren Plan

FGM is very likely to receive about 28 tons of computers, monitors and
peripheral materials from the LaPorte County Solid Waste Management
District in October. The LaPorte SWMD will transport the material to our
storage barn in Bremen.

If this turns from "very likely" to "going to happen" (or even if it doesn't), one of you folks (or more) should come out here to see and work in our operation for a few days to a couple weeks. Getting hit with such a huge quantity of donations will radically change everything you do.

We've been through a lot of what you're about to (maybe) go through, and it seems like a lot of trouble can be saved.

We're scraping by, and can't afford to pay for transporation, but I'm confident we could ge places for people to stay.

Anyone interested in pursuing this idea?

--
Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.