Weekend Update: Sailor 1911M w/music Nib and CS 100 Nebula w/broad Italic FS

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 20:20:06 EDT

Among the last couple of pens I have around,  awaiting a new shipment is a
Sailor 1911M in transparent demo with a music nib.  I also still have the CS
100
in the Nebula pattern that stares at me as it lies  on my pen repair/packing
table. I want to ink it up so badly, because it's among  my favorite colors.
It's the last one I have at these prices, so email me and  put me out of my
misery. I don't know if I can hold out much longer. Email me at
poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx for a price quote on either of these fine  pens.

For you Conway Stewart lovers, many owners are taking advantage of  Conway
Stewart's "bespoke" program, where you can choose a non-standard material
color
for your pen. The charge for this service starts at an additional $75, but
think of having a very unique pen in your hands that few, if any, other folks
have!

Also, although the Dinkie, Dandy and Fifty-Eight series are no  longer being
mass produced, you can still get one of these in any of the  standard colors.
If you want a "bespoke" color, there is an additional charge.  Contact me if
you'd like your special color or standard color and I'll give you  a price
quote.

Also as a note, I hope to have several 1911M's coming in  with ZOOM nibs,
yes, ZOOM nibs, in the next few weeks. If you'd like one  reserved, give me a
yell for my price quote, and tell me what color you'd like:  clear, blue, red,
yellow. If you'd like another nib choice, let me know that  too; EF, F, M, B,
Music and now ZOOM!

Sailor red & black ebonite King  of Pens are due in at the end of this month
but they are flying out of here as  fast as they come in. Sailor Japan is only
sending a few at a time to our  distributor; I've managed to hold a couple,
but I'm not the only Sailor dealer  around, if you haven't noticed. If you'd
like a price quote on this MSRP $1000  pen, email me. I can't promise I can get
you one right away, but I'll order one  for you with your confirmation. We'll
be getting these in regulary (we  hope).

Oh, and whoa Nellie! The red lacquer urushi King of Pen is still  slated to
come in to our distributor in the late June/early July time frame. I'd  be glad
to order one for you! Retail is $1900. They take months to produce by  hand
and come stock with either a medium or broad 21k gold nib that is as smooth  as
humans can make them. Specialty nibs are available as well, such as the
Naginata Togi (a nib to literally drool over), the impressive Concord, the
Crosspoint and of course the flagship King Eagle nib. These nibs are also
available
on both the black, and red/black ebonite KOPs.

Anyway, I'll  shut up now. Email me if I can entice you into
ordering/purchasing a  pen.

Blessings for a fun and safe weekend!

Jim

Jim  Sanders
Sailor & Conway Stewart Pen Dealer
Noodler's and Sailor  Inks
E-mail & PayPal address: poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx
Snail  Mail:
6350 SE Arcadia Road
Shelton, WA 98584-8332
Phone/fax:  360.426.1780

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.