Stipula Novecento Saturno ebonite in green with NO NIB (with feed though)

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 04:22:52 EDT

I have been trying, and trying, and trying, to  come up with a Stipula nib
for my poor little Saturno.

Rather than  continue beating my head against the Internet wall, I'm
putting it up for sale.  I have its sister with a nice Stipula stub nib.

The Saturno Novecento  model 1817 is a crescent filled pen, very simple ink
filling mechanism. This one  has a new sac and fills very well.

There are very light ink stains,  mostly will buff out with some elbow
grease. I'll maybe get to that. No  scratches, beautiful striation with the
mottled ebonite green and black  highlights. Just an adorable pen.

There is no box, or papers, and no nib  as I said but the feed is included
and it's the correct feed. You can put  literally dozens of nibs in this
pen. Almost any #6 Bock made nib will fit,  e.g., Conway Stewart, Bexley,
Visconti, Tibaldi, etc.

Based on the  closeout price of these pens a couple of years ago, I'm
asking $125 for this  one, no dickering, etc. I'll ship in the US for that
price.
Add $8 for shipment  outside the US.

You supply the nib, I supply the  pen.
Blessings
Jim
poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx

**************Mortgage rates dropped. Record lows. $200,000 for $1,029/mo
Fixed. LendingTree®
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222627882x1201465404/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.lendingtree.com%2Fborrower%2Falliance%2Ffrom.a
sp%3Fwhereto%3Dpromopagev3%26promo%3D00279%26loan%5Ftype%3D2%26source%3D2889
570%26esourceid%3D2889570%26800num%3D1%2D800%2D289%2D3915%26AdType%3D2)
The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions to complete
the process.