Some pens for sale

  • From: "Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman" <eric@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fountainpencollecting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 20:13:38 +0200

I have two-three pens I don't use too much and which I'd like to sell so I can get something else:

(1)Dupont large black Orpheo (GT), brand new B section (replaced under warranty), some signs of light use. Major sign: My initials EDZ on the clip. $275, shipped, tubed. Wonderful, elegant pen, great flow, smooth, etc.

(2)Tibaldi Iride: Got it in January. Used it. Nice pen. What's unusual about it is the original Tibaldi B nib. The nib is smooth, and the flow on this is CORRECT. Not wet, not dry. I like them very wet and I can't invest time and money in that stuff just now. $300, shipped. If you want the crystal coffin, that's extra shipping, but frankly, it's a waste of time, very heavy, fragile and useless.

(3) Parker 51 aero (black, UK) with big B nib. Rolled gold converging lines cap with grey jewel. No dings, no dents, etc. I was the first owner of this pen and the first to fill it after buying it NOS MIB from Mike McConnell a couple of months ago. Still has the chalk marks on it. Comes with box and brochure. $250 shipped.

I always prefer direct bank deposits into my Citibank (or European) account, but Paypal is okay if that's not possible.

Thanks,

Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman
via Gianbattista Barbiani 16
48100 Ravenna Italy
+39 0544 30076
Cell: +39 348 259 3955
AIM - ericzamzim
MSN - ericzamir
YAHOO - ericzamir
SKYPE - ericzamir

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.