Sheaffer Imperial IV For Sale (have pics available to email)

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 14:03:52 EDT

I still have the Sheaffer Imperial IV for sale I listed a few days ago. I'm
asking $35 for the pen, that has little use. It's a cartridge filler that may
take a converter, provided you could find one to fit. I have a similar
Imperial  IV with a converter but the converters don't swap. I've heard from a
few
Sheaffer experts that the converters exist for this model but they're hard to
find.

It's a black plastic model with 14k, lifetime broad nib. Nice writer;  smooth
nib. Has "Lifetime" engraved on the clip. Has the flattened barrel and  cap
ends. No box and no cartridges.

Let me know if you're intersted.

Regards and Happy Memorial Day!
Jim Sanders
_poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxx (mailto:poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx)

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.