Sheaffer Nostalgia, Sterling Silver Filigree, Unused, Original Box

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:42:50 -0500

http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/sheaffer/nostalgiamulti.jpg

I bought this Sterling Silver Sheaffer Nostalgia nearly three years ago. Unused
with original patina (more than is shown above in the nearly three year old
photo) and original box. Earlier version with 14K Fine nib and squeeze
converter. This is a duplicate in my collection and I am willing to take a loss
on this one. Priced at $400 including US shipping. PayPal and checks accepted.

Thanks,

Dennis Bowden
dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.