I have made a Waterman Size Comparison Chart

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:11:15 +0200

Lot of buyer every day ask the same question

What nib fit what pen?

I have made a Waterman Size Comparison Chart

http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/size_chart.html

This may help the newbie collector find the pen that they can use every day

Lot of user wants extra Fine Nibs, Fine Nibs, Medium Nibs, Broad Nibs,

Shorthand Nibs, Account Nibs, oblique Nib, Stub, or what you need maybe I hope I can help you with the nib you like. A pen from our web site can be changed.

So please ask for what you want or need

Email maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

If the first time you can go to my web site and use the Live Chat

http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.