PIC: This one might drive the Wahlies... nuts.

  • From: david isaacson <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pens@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 01:00:21 -0500

So, i've posted a couple pics of pens I call "Giant Bantam", Wahl Oxford >5" long with remarkable similarities to the better known tiny Bantam pens: thin contour, middle translucent barrel region, bulb filler...

So, when this one turned up in a 300-ish pen lot I just found, i did a double take.

http://vacumania.com/penteech/wahlgiantbantumodd850a.jpg

Anyone wanna step up to the plate and take stab at reading my mind to see what I find... interesting???

regards

david
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.