PIC. Abject Vacumania

  • From: david isaacson <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pens@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 00:54:38 -0500

As Nicolas notes, I've been a wee bit busy of late, not posting quite so often. So it goes. Hospital has been nuts and a few pen projects have been keeping me busy.

Still... i've been meaning to line these up. Had some fun with the camera tonight after getting home with a pen collection just found

Uncommon Vac variant of Canadian origin. Solid 9k (occ 14k) cap-band. During ten years playing hack-amateur-newbie Vac collector, i've grabbed about 2/3 of ALL these i've seen, on ebay and perhaps 70 pen shows visited.

http://vacumania.com/penteech/vacumaticsolidgoldband24pens850a.jpg

Addicting things they be.

regards

david
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.