Memorial Day Sale on Bexley Armed Services Collection

  • From: "James Partridge" <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:23:11 -0400

In honor of our nation's veterans (including my dad, who served in the Navy
during the Korean War), I'm discounting my remaining stock of pens in Bexley's
Armed Services Collection.  Keep them for yourself or give one to your favorite
veteran to commemorate their service and dedication.

1.    Dark Blue (U.S. Marines) fountain pen with an 18K fine nib.  MSRP is $225
and it regularly sells for $180.  Now through Memorial Day, it's on sale for
only $145.  Shipping via USPS Priority Mail is an extra $4.05 in the CONUS.

2.    Green (U.S. Army) fountain pen with a medium gold-plated steel nib.  Now
through Memorial Day, it's on sale for only $64.  Shipping via USPS Priority
Mail is an extra $4.05 in the CONUS.

3.    White (U.S. Navy) fountain pen with a medium gold-plated steel nib.  Now
through Memorial Day, it's on sale for only $64.  Shipping via USPS Priority
Mail is an extra $4.05 in the CONUS.

I take PayPal (either stripe), along with MasterCard, Visa and AmEx.  To order,
you can contact me directly or visit my website, www.PearTreePens.com.

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com