Let exchange Nibs, Boxes and spare Parts

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, "penrepairs" <penrepairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:41:48 +0200

Good evening all

Here is a good exchange

I have lot and lot of gold vintage Nibs

I would exchange them for waterman Nibs

If you like to look at my nib and spar parts I am happy to trade

No cash only trade

And yes I trade boxes I have some great boxes

http://www.1001pens.com/nibs.asp

http://www.1001pens.com/penparts.asp

http://www.vintageparkerpens.com/Nibs.asp

http://www.vintageparkerpens.com/PenParts.asp

http://www.conwaystewartpens.co.uk/Nibs.asp

http://www.conwaystewartpens.co.uk/PenParts.asp

http://www.vintageparkerpens.com/Boxes.asp

http://www.conwaystewartpens.co.uk/Boxes.asp

http://www.vintageparkerpens.com/Boxes.asp

I have lot and lot more nibs and pen parts just look and if you can not see what you need maybe I have it or can find it

This is for trading for waterman Nibs and Boxes

I need 50 to 100 waterman Boxes from 1900 to 1960

And I want nibs with England, France, Canada, USA,

So give me a list of what you want from me and tell me what you have for exchange

No cash needed

maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.