two of the nicest pen one can find

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:44:09 +0200

Good moring All Here are two very exciting Fountain Pens

Sterling Silver Pilot Fountain Pen PILOT NAMIKI 2000 Sterling Silver "PINE" Price $550 Mint shipping $15

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn20580.jpg

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn20581.jpg

Hand Engraved Pine

Superb Mint

Pen Open 153mm

Pen closed 137mm

Pen Cap 67mm

Cap Diameter 13 ½

Barrel Diameter 12mm

Nib Imprint Pilot 14k 585 Pilot Custom Japan

Imprint Sterling Silver Cap & Barrel

Will sell -  trade for waterman Pen make me a offer

Stephen

French Stephen Fountain Pen Mint super looking pen Price $225 and $10 shipping

Superb Mint

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn20579.jpg

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn20583.jpg

Pen Open 155mm

Pen closed 130mm

Pen Cap 59mm

Cap Diameter 14mm

Barrel Diameter 12mm

Pen Imprint Stephen' Fabrication Francaise brevet #857-935

DATE 1930 c

Will sell -  trade for waterman Pen make me a offer

Payment with pay pal watermanbook@xxxxxxxxxx

For more info

Email maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.