FS - Stipula I Castoni, Onice, 18K Nib

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:26:13 -0500

Photo:  http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/consign/scstipulaonicelg.jpg

On consignment, a Stipula I Castoni, "Onice", ivory/pearl like color. C/C filler
(international converter includd). 18K two tone Fine nib. Some ink staining that
may or may not clean off. This would be an excellent user, a fine Italian made
pen with an 18K nib unit that is worth the asking price by itself. $85 including
US shipping. PayPal and checks accepted.

Thanks,

Dennis Bowden
Parkville Pen
dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.