FS: Pelikan M625 - red with sterling silver

  • From: James Partridge <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:35:51 -0400

I'm currently becoming immersed in another addicting hobby (watches) and
would like to sell off some pens from my personal collection that are simply
gathering dust.  One such pen is an absolutely beautiful, brand new
in-the-box Pelikan M625.  This is the model with the red translucent barrel
and sterling silver section and cap.  It comes with a rhodium-plated medium
nib.  This is one of those pens that's never been used, and comes complete
with all boxes and papers.  Retail on this pen is nearly $675.  But you can
have this one for only $450.00.

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com