[fpateachers] Fwd: Teaching opportunity from Lisa

  • From: lisa reimer <silkwormdelight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fpateachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:49:59 -0700 (PDT)

  Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Christine Lawton" <christinelawton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: silkwormdelight@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:50:44 -0700

Lisa,

Here is the info about Mulgrave School... applications not due until May 15th. Hope this is helpful.

Mulgrave is a co-educational,non-denominational independent day school, located in a stunning new facility in West Vancouver.

The school provides an enriched academic programme, as well as a full calendar of athletics, arts, and community service. Mulgrave offers a vast array of extra-curricular activities in which teachers are expected to be energetically involved.

Due to the expansion of our school (K-11 September 2002 leading to K-12 in 2003), we are seeking applications for the following positions for September 2002.

Teaching interns for the Junior and Middle School. This role is relative to newly graduated education students.

Experienced and technologically literate teachers for middle and senior school in the following subject areas:

Mathematics
Physics/Chemistry (Senior School)
English
Social Studies
French
Information Technology
Drama
PE
Librarian (Senior School)

Dynamic and enthusiastic teachers are invited to mail, fax or email in a statement of Personal educational philosophy as well as a current resume to:

Ms L Hamer
Headmistress
Mulgrave School
2330 Cypress Lane
West Vancouver, BC
V7S 3H9

jtorregrosa@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Applications should reach the school by May 15, 2002

Application deadline (YYYY-MM-DD) : 2002-05-15

School: Mulgrave School
Street: 2330 Cypress Lane
City: West Vancouver
Province: British Columbia