[foxboro] official list and description of (all) Foxboro Evo licenses available

  • From: andreas.weiss@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 18:39:07 +0100

Hello!
I would like to get an overview about the available license options for Foxboro
Evo systems including Wonderware components.

The list should include the Part-Number, short name of the license, long and
helpful description and also the link to the use case (or for which hardware is
it needed)?

BuyAutomation does not fit because I missed licenses in BuyAutomation which are
available in a current offer on my desk.

Is there anyone familiar with licenses and can provide such a list?
(I do not ask for the price tags because I can access BuyAutomation.)

Please respect my wish and do not send hints like "Please ask your Sales Rep.!".
"My" sales representative will answer all my questions but this is not what I'm
looking for!

Is there anyone beside me interested in discussing the topic?

Questions about licenses are not a hot topic in this list. Others will have
more experience with it. Please do not hurt me for asking such a beginner
question.

Andreas