Re: [foxboro] retrival of a CP content from the dump

  • From: "Matic.Hank" <Hank.Matic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:10:59 -0600

I'm not sure of how you would be able to retrieve fom a dump , but to
prevent problems in the future consider using the utilities available in
/opt/fox/ciocfg/api. I setup a script that does an automatic saveall of all
my CP's weekly. These savealls are stored on an AW hard drive and I back
them up on tape monthly.