Re: [foxboro] omget

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:08:35 -0400

Try this:

#!/bin/sh
mkdir -p /opt/logs
exec >/opt/logs/`basename $0` 2>&1
set -x

CBP=$1

VALUE=`/opt/fox/bin/tools/omgetimp $CBP | awk  '{ printf $3 }'`
if [ $VALUE. = TRUE. ]
then
        # Do whatever
        /opt/fox/bin/tools/omsetimp -b F $CBP
else
        # Do something else
        /opt/fox/bin/tools/omsetimp -b T $CBP
fi

Use omsetimp and omgetimp to eliminate broadcasts, but if you do this a lot
you may need to increase the size of your OM_IMPORT_TABLE. You can monitor
it with /usr/local/show_params.

BTW, I wrote this while on the phone. There may be some errors.

Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html.