Re: [foxboro] installing OPC server

  • From: "Ken Heywood" <kheywood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:58:16 -0400

You only license opc server on the machine running OPC server. You need to
license it before you use it.

Go to My Network Places on both machines and make sure that both the AW70 and
OPC server show up on the list. If they do not, make sure that they have the
interfaces are in the same workgroup.

Last time I worked on AIM*OPC, DCOM had to be setup in a particular manner. Set
as "run on this computer" and the user account should be an administrative
account.