Re: [foxboro] file2dsk utility

  • From: Duc M Do <duc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:13:56 -0500

At 08:48 AM 3/19/03 -0500, Den Haese, Patrick wrote:

 >Hi all,
 >
 >There is a utilitie that calls foxfiles.

FoxFiles was developed for the WinNT/2000/XP platform to provide
functionalities equivalent to file2dsk/dsk2file but with a graphical
interface. Thanks to Patrick for sending me a copy of FoxFiles, and to
Kevin Kimber, the developer, who gave the permission to include it in
the Cassandra tool archive.

Note: FoxFiles will not run on the Win9x/Me platform, so don't bother
downloading the file if you're still running those flavors of Windows.

I also rolled file2dsk.exe and dsk2file.exe into a ZIP archive along
with Helpful Hint 989 for people wishing to continue running these
command-line utilities.

These downloads are at:

    http://www.thecassandraproject.org/archive.html#other

Duc-- The Cassandra Project