Re: [foxboro] fdf_g, fdf_i

  • From: "Alfredo Matus" <amatus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:15:13 -0400

Andres,

I believe, the i files are created as a thumbnail
representation of the displays to view them in the Foxview
display bar. Those would be automatically created for an
environment, where the "icon_display_bar" option is chosen
(which is configured in the Environment.dbr file).

Regards,

Alfredo Matus L.
System Engineer Consultant
Chile