Re: [foxboro] Triconex IP address changes

  • From: Richard Peck <lovetomix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:52:15 +1000

Are you using one or two tcms?

I have changed the IP with only a download change many times

 - the tricky part is that when you download a new IP to the same port
you are connected to it hangs the download, you then have to reconnect
with the new IP and do the download again...

If you are using two tcm cards are all 4 network ports used?  You
could always configure the new adresses in unused ports...

alternatively if you don't want to do this you would need a smart switch...

hope it helps,
Richard