[foxboro] Invensys' Virtualization Demo

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:28:23 -0400

Folks,
Not sure how many are interested but if you are following the latest and
greatest Invensys offerings (I assume this is for FCS only), and have 15
minutes to spare, this is pretty interesting and covers Invensys' new
approach to Virtualization:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-npMasp3g

My understanding is that this is available for public viewing so hope I am
not breaking any rules.

Joseph M. Riccardi

386-441-0250 Office
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams