Re: [foxboro] Steam FLow Calc

  • From: "Loyd Greer" <LGREER@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:32:04 -0400

Brian,
I don't know if this will help or not but here is a copy of a block that I got
from Foxboro. It Compensates for temp and press.

NAME   = TOWER_9:STM_CALC1
  TYPE   = CALC
  DESCRP =
  PERIOD = 2
  PHASE  = 0
  LOOPID =
  RI01   = :FI_6911.PNT
  HSCI1  = 50000
  LSCI1  = 0.0
  DELTI1 = .10
  EI1    = LBS/HR
  RI02   = UTILITY:PI_6927.PNT
  HSCI2  = 250.0
  LSCI2  = 0.0
  DELTI2 = .25
  EI2    = PSI
  RI03   = :TI_6925.PNT
  HSCI3  = 500.
  LSCI3  = 0.0
  DELTI3 = .5
  EI3    = DEG F
  RI04   = 0
  HSCI4  = 250.0
  LSCI4  = 0.0
  DELTI4 = .50
  EI4    = LBS/HR
  RI05   = 0.0
  HSCI5  = 250.0
  LSCI5  = 0.0
  DELTI5 = .50
  EI5    = %
  RI06   = 0.0
  HSCI6  = 100.0
  LSCI6  = 0.0
  DELTI6 = 1.0
  EI6    = %
  RI07   = 0.0
  HSCI7  = 100.0
  LSCI7  = 0.0
  DELTI7 = 1.0
  EI7    = %
  RI08   = 0.0
  HSCI8  = 100.0
  LSCI8  = 0.0
  DELTI8 = 1.0
  EI8    = %
  BI01   = 0
  BI02   = 0
  BI03   = 0
  BI04   = 0
  BI05   = 0
  BI06   = 0
  BI07   = 0
  BI08   = 0
  BI09   = 0
  BI10   = 0
  BI11   = 0
  BI12   = 0
  BI13   = 0
  BI14   = 0
  BI15   = 0
  BI16   = 0
  II01   = 0
  II02   = 0
  LI01   = 0
  LI02   = 0
  HSCO1  = 50000
  LSCO1  = 0.0
  EO1    = LBS/HR
  HSCO2  = 50000
  LSCO2  = 0.0
  EO2    = LBS.HR
  HSCO3  = 100.0
  LSCO3  = 0.0
  EO3    = %
  HSCO4  = 100.0
  LSCO4  = 0.0
  EO4    = %
  MA     = 1
  INITMA = 1
  TIMINI = 0
  M01    = 14.7
  M02    = 264.7
  M03    = 460
  M04    = 870
  M05    = 0.0
  M06    = 0.0
  M07    = 0.0
  M08    = 0.0
  M09    = 0.0
  M10    = 0.0
  M11    = 0.0
  M12    = 0.0
  M13    = 0.0
  M14    = 0.0
  M15    = 0.0
  M16    = 0.0
  M17    = 0.0
  M18    = 0.0
  M19    = 0.0
  M20    = 0.0
  M21    = 0.0
  M22    = 0.0
  M23    = 0.0
  M24    = 0.0
  STEP01 = IN RI03
  STEP02 = LAC M03
  STEP03 = ADD
  STEP04 = STM M05
  STEP05 = CST
  STEP06 = IN RI02
  STEP07 = LAC M01
  STEP08 = ADD
  STEP09 = LAC M02
  STEP10 = DIV
  STEP11 = LAC M04
  STEP12 = MUL
  STEP13 = LAC M05
  STEP14 = DIV
  STEP15 = SQRT
  STEP16 = IN RI01
  STEP17 = MUL
  STEP18 = OUT RO01
  STEP19 = END
  STEP20 =
  STEP21 =
  STEP22 =
  STEP23 =
  STEP24 =
  STEP25 =
  STEP26 =
  STEP27 =
  STEP28 =
  STEP29 =
  STEP30 =
  STEP31 =
  STEP32 =
  STEP33 =
  STEP34 =
  STEP35 =
  STEP36 =
  STEP37 =
  STEP38 =
  STEP39 =
  STEP40 =
  STEP41 =
  STEP42 =
  STEP43 =
  STEP44 =
  STEP45 =
  STEP46 =
  STEP47 =
  STEP48 =
  STEP49 =
  STEP50 =
END

Loyd Greer
Great Lakes Chemical

>>> blong@xxxxxxx 04/20/05 09:28AM >>>
yes, I should have mentioned I need compensation.  Using CHAR blocks is a
good thought and I may try that.  It will most likely be better than what
I'm doing now.  Not sure Foxboro offers, Alex?

Thanks,Brian