Re: [foxboro] Steam FLow Calc

  • From: "Dehler, Glenn SCAN--" <Glenn.Dehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:00:15 -0600

Not to sound like a broken record, but the (new) flow compensated =
package available from Foxboro Canada will provide steam density and =
enthalpy (saturated and superheated) as well as water density and =
enthalpy (as one of it's outputs).

It does use the Foxboro Physical Properties package for the steam and =
water properties but had a very nice "wrapper" on it.  The results are =
connectable to (say) CALCA blocks for allow the density to be combined =
with orifice plate, nozzles, vortex, etc. meters to get your corrected =
mass flowrate.

May be worth looking into for your issue.  Contact is Sylvain Nadeau =
(FoxCan - Montreal)

Cheers,
Glenn