Re: [foxboro] Splitting one node increases the display call-up time?

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:06:10 -0500

I ran into a similar situation where all stations were having call up
delays and it turned out to be a ver 6.1.x issue where the server70
(also our historian) was running out of free Om lists. When we would
reboot this station everything cleared up and it wouldn't re-appear for
a couple of weeks. We ended up finding show_params gave us the
indication that the OM_lists (I believe) was out of free lists. A reboot
would fix it, but a revision level upgrade solved the problem.
Something to take a look at especially if your running any AW70's with
internal CP's (IO gates) or Server70's.
Ron Schafer
Whitebirch Paper
Bear Island Division