Re: [foxboro] Solaris: rexec on second-Ethernet

  • From: "Mostafa mohamed" <mostafa_atatork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 05:40:53 +0000

HI
rexec is a unix utility. it opens a port and a socket to the hostname you
write.
what I beleive is that it is not possible through the second ethernet card
as you can see from cshell that it sees the first NIC so can you try rlogin
on the same machine with the second ethernet name and try rexec.
I think rsh will not do the same as rexec will redirect the output to your
screen other wise you have to redirect the output to a file then copy the
file to the originated workstation

Mostafa