Re: [foxboro] Sequence code

  • From: Kevin Fitzgerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:18:48 +0900

And if you're struggling to reach expert level, or if you want philosophical
discussion of how these blocks are meant to be used and practical (or semi
practical) application, consider the Foxboro course.  The 2100 course used
to cover this and much more, now I think you can do the Sequence and PLB
section of that as a stand-alone course (2102 maybe?).
Cheers,

Kevin