Re: [foxboro] Select many objects in Display Builder

  • From: Tom Vandewater <tjvandew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 06:36:33 -1000

I have always done what Joe Riccardi suggested but before I learned that it
seems like the number of individual objects you could grab was 87. At one time
it was possible to drop objects outside the viewable pallet area. Since you
couldn't grab them anymore you could never delete them. Grouping and
transferring to a new graphic and then deleting the old graphic was the only
way I knew how to get rid of the non viewable objects.

Tom VandeWater
Control Conversions, Inc.