Re: [foxboro] Select many objects in Display Builder

  • From: "Currano, Joe" <Joseph.Currano@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:03:29 +0000

If you are trying to select them using the rectangle- or lasso-select, it may
be that they are grouped with other objects that are outside the area you are
lassoing. If you are trying to select them by shift and mouse clicks, the
objects may be behind other (grouped or non-grouped) objects. Try selecting
them individually and ungrouping them all, or moving the ones you want to the
front.
-Joe