Re: [foxboro] Remoteing "G" boxes

  • From: Kevin FitzGerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:55:40 +1300 (NZDT)

Stan,

Icron says the USB Rangers will go 100M.

If you're looking for a more versatile solution, take a look at a good KVM
extender.  I've had good luck with Rose Electronics www.rose.com -- I've been
meaning to trial one of their KVM+serial, either fibre or cat5 for use with the
annunciator keyboards, but haven't got to it yet.

Regards,

Kevin FitzGerrell
Carter Holt Harvey, Ltd.
+64 27 460 9994