Re: [foxboro] Remote_dm ?

  • From: WMagda@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:26:15 -0700

Are you using the "Remote_dm" script located at the following site:
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/archive.html?.  It was passed on to me
from Foxboro when I had problems switching from static to dynamic IP
addresses.

One advantage of this script is that it has a line to create a log that
may help in troubleshooting your problem.

I had something similar happen a while back, and found that I was not
accessing the script that I thought I was.  I had a display appear at a
site about 40 miles away on a WP70 because I had forgotten to change the
name of the script that the Exceed session was calling up.

I have version 6.1.2 running on B, D and E boxes.  I don't have any C
boxes if that makes a difference.

Hope this helps,
Wally Magda
Colorado Springs Utilities