Re: [foxboro] RIN blocks from HART tertiary variable & fourth var iables keep smurfing/unsmurfing

  • From: "Den Haese, Patrick" <Patrick.denHaese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:06:29 -0500

What's the FBM partnr.

FBM's Eeprom level ....

2nd

There is a small tool active hart where you can monitor the hart signal (if
you have a serial hart modem)

http://www.uuhome.de/Hart.Profibus/products.htm

If the signal get scrambled for a reason you can get the same result. Check
the channel LED's (for blinking) on the FBM or with above tool to check the
hart messages.

It doesn't upset your signal, it works like a hart handheld.

I keep these blocks in the same phase and period.

That's what I would suggests to check.

Patrick

Patrick Den Haese
Invensys Systems Belgium.