Re: [foxboro] RES: Redundant interface to OPC DA on EVO plataform

  • From: "Kubbenga, Otto" <Otto.Kubbenga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 05:56:57 -0400

Hi,
I'm not sure what EVO exists of, though if build on WW system platform you can
think of using the new sys platform OPC ua client or older opc da client
connecting to the osi PI HDA server. Redundancy is part of the sys platform
functionality. With the opc ua client you don't care anymore about DCOM.
You might also think about a opc redundancy broker solution from kepware or
matrikon. But, the system platform client solution comes cheaper without extra
modules.

Using your AIM opc server solution, requires the opc client to tell the opc
server which Host system to connect to.

regards,
Otto Kubbenga
Schneider-Electric - The Netherlands

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

> Op 21 mrt. 2015 om 15:30 heeft Alexandre Soares Machado <asmsoares@xxxxxxxxx>
> het volgende geschreven:
>
> I´m using Matrikon OPC for Foxboro
>

> Alexandre Soares Machado
> 27.99801.0022

*** Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any associated or attached
files, is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person.