Re: [foxboro] Prosoft Card

  • From: Dan Butler <dbutler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 08:18:06 -0700

I fought the Prosoft battle with both FBM224s and FBM230s.  I found that I
needed to add an RTS On and/or RTS Off delay (usually around 15-20mS) to the
port configuration in the Prosoft configuration file.  The various delay and
configuration options in the FBM never seemed to help, the change had to be
made in the Prosoft card.  Good Luck!

-Dan