Re: [foxboro] Office 2007 or 2010 on MESH 8.42

  • From: "Gonzalez, Alejandro" <Alejandro.Gonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 14:03:49 -0800

We had Office 2003 for 2 years, installed by Invensys in our Infusion
development system. Our system has redundant fiber optics MESH and a
secondary Archestra copper network. During an upgrade of the Infusion
software, Invensys installed Office 2007. That is about three years ago.
I don't recall having problems with it. Invensys is currently staging
our real plant Infusion system in Fox Mass, and they are using Office
2007.  They refused to use Office 2010.
I hope this helps in your installation decision.

Regards,

Alejandro Gonzalez
Blue Grass Chemical Agent Pilot Plant
Parsons