Re: [foxboro] Message Handler Full Queue

  • From: andreas.weiss@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:01:30 +0100

> Or, I could reboot the AP.  The AP running the message handler runs
> Solaris, so I should be able to flush the message queue or to kill and
> restart the message handler process without a reboot.  I still looking
> for a way to do that.
Hi Chuck,

you may like to do it without a reboot but my advice is to prefer a reboot.

Anyway here are some encrypted pieces of information which may help you to
start the message handler.

I do not want to give away some info how to stop a process because it may
be misunderstood. :-))

# pwd
/usr/fox/bin

# grep AOMI *
fox_apps.dat:AOMI6
fox_apps.log:   /usr/fox/bin/go_AOMI6 started

# grep omi *
go_AOMI6:rm -f /opt/fox/omi/msgsrv.log
go_AOMI6:nohup /opt/fox/omi/msgsrv >/opt/fox/omi/msgsrv.log 2>&1 &
omi_ap50_script:#start of omi_ap50_script
omi_ap50_script:cd /opt/fox/omi
omi_ap50_script:   /opt/fox/omi/mfc /rem/$1/dev/ciom >> errorlog

/usr/fox/bin/go_AOMI6 would be my choice.

Regards,
Andreas