Re: [foxboro] MODBUS SIMULATOR for 6 digit

  • From: "Brazell, Troy L" <TLBrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 15:42:23 -0500

I use Modsim and Modsim. Shareware software that you can download and
try. If you like it, it is very inexpensive.
It will allow you the talk Modbus out of the serial port on a PC. I use
it on my laptop a lot!

Troy Brazell
Sr. Process Control Analyst
ISA CCST
Corporate Automation/Chief Corporate Office
DCP Midstream
Office Phone   405.605.3877
Mobile Phone 405.301.2994