Re: [foxboro] Upgrading CP60's to FCP270's

In addition to the other comments,

Make sure any Sequence blocks compile/run correctly on the new Windows
Boot Host.

I'd also consider renaming the new CP's with  new letterbugs... Just to
avoid confusion down the road in case there are some lingering files
belonging to the old CP's.

mk